To date, we've awarded about $71.8 million to support 356 projects through the Engagement Awards program.
In the past month, we approved about $1.1 million in new awards to support projects including:
- A Brown University School of Public Health project to develop a statewide community-academic partnership for stakeholder-engaged CER in behavioral health services.
- An initiative from George Washington University to disseminate a survivorship care quality index from a PCORI-funded research study to providers.
- An undertaking by the Alliance for Health Policy to develop targeted briefings and materials to increase the understanding of CER and related issues by health care policy makers, media, and other stakeholders.
- An endeavor led by Community Catalyst to increase the capacity of patients with substance use disorders to meaningfully inform, design, and participate in PCOR/CER, and apply the results to their own treatment decisions.
- A project out of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences focused on facilitating community partnerships and building capacity to conduct PCOR that addresses the needs of pregnant women and infants with housing insecurity.
Posted: February 2015; Updated: March 4, 2019