Scientific and Lay Training
PCORI is seeking contractors to enter into an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) agreement to provide scientific and lay person training on patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR). The Contractor shall provide the following types of professional services:
- Perform training needs assessments
- Conduct environmental scans and prepare reports
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate training programs for multi-stakeholder research partnerships
- Download RFP
- Response to Questions
- Amendment #1: This document reflects the issuance of Amendment to the RFP for Scientific & Lay Training.
- RFP Amendment #1
Contract Value: $2,550,123
Period of Performance: August 1, 2016 – August 1, 2018
Posted: December 22, 2016
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.