Evidence Synthesis Reports and Interactive Visualizations
- PCORI-AHRQ Systematic Reviews
- Rapid Reviews
Evidence Maps and Visualizations
- Social Needs Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes
- Drugs & Devices for Migraine Prevention
- Comparing Treatments for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer
- Effect of Pelvic Floor Muscle Training on Urinary Incontinence
- The Impact of mHealth for Self-Management of Chronic Disease on Patient-Centered Outcomes
- Treatments for Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis
- Topic Briefs
- Other Secondary Data Reuse Opportunities
Evidence maps and evidence visualizations are systematic evidence synthesis products that visually display evidence gaps or study characteristics, and sometimes summarize study quality or synthesized evidence from multiple studies. The interactive visuals provide an overview of the state of the evidence and inform research priorities.
For the best interactive experience, we recommend viewing these evidence maps and visualizations on desktop-sized devices in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Other PCORI Evidence Maps and Visualizations
Posted: March 6, 2019; Updated: March 1, 2021
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.