Evidence Synthesis Reports and Interactive Visualizations
- Systematic Reviews
- Rapid Reviews
Evidence Maps and Visualizations
- Social Needs Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes
- Drugs & Devices for Migraine Prevention
- Comparing Treatments for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer
- Effect of Pelvic Floor Muscle Training on Urinary Incontinence
- The Impact of mHealth for Self-Management of Chronic Disease on Patient-Centered Outcomes
- Treatments for Fatigue in Multiple Sclerosis
- Topic Briefs
- Scoping Reviews
- Other Secondary Data Reuse Opportunities
These exploratory reviews can lead to a greater understanding of the nature of the evidence on a topic over time and generate hypotheses for future research. PCORI commissions scoping reviews to identify and map the available evidence on a topic to inform future evidence synthesis and comparative clinical effectiveness research (CER) initiatives.
Evidence on Mental Health Interventions in Persons with Intellectual Disabilities
Understanding mental health symptoms and treatment strategies is important for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and their families. This scoping review aims to develop an evidence map of studies that displays research by study design, population characteristics, and intervention type, and describe characteristics of study design, population, and intervention; intervention types; delivery; setting; context; interventionist; and outcomes for randomized controlled trials.
Social Needs Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes
Interventions to address social needs can help improve health outcomes and reduce disparities. This scoping review aims to characterize the complexity of social needs interventions in efficacy trials assessing health and healthcare utilization outcomes. The scoping review complements the PCORI interactive evidence map, Social Needs Interventions to Improve Health Outcomes.
Posted: March 13, 2023; Updated: March 24, 2023