- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science
- Dissemination and Implementation
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- Research Infrastructure
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors
- Methodology Committee
- Authorizing Law
- Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care: A Request for Input
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
|Updated January 31, 2023: Watch the webinar|
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Hear about the bold vision, funding priorities and opportunities, and groundbreaking initiatives the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute has planned for the coming year in a live webinar on January 31 from 2 to 2:30 p.m. (ET).
During this information-rich event, Executive Director Nakela L. Cook, M.D., M.P.H., and other PCORI leaders will feature innovations for funding of patient-centered comparative clinical effectiveness research as well as implementation of study results and engagement projects. They also will highlight greater opportunities to use PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network in patient-centered outcomes research and ways to get involved through PCORI’s advisory panels, Ambassador program and merit review program.
PCORI 2023 and Beyond: Opportunities for Funding and Involvement in Patient-Centered Research
A 30-minute webinar
- Nakela L. Cook, M.D., M.P.H.
- Harold (Harv) I. Feldman, M.D., MSCE, MS.Ed.
Deputy Executive Director for Patient-Centered Research Programs
- Erin Holve, Ph.D., M.P.H., M.P.P.
Chief Research Infrastructure Officer
- Ethan N. Chiang, Ph.D., M.S.
Associate Director, Dissemination and Implementation
- Alicia Thomas, Dr.PH., M.H.S.
Associate Director, Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award Program
Tuesday, January 31, 2–2:30 p.m. (ET)
Register and join the event online.
Members of the media are welcome. All registrants will receive a link to the archived webinar.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is an independent nonprofit organization authorized by Congress in 2010. Its mission is to fund research that will provide patients, their caregivers and clinicians with the evidence-based information needed to make better-informed healthcare decisions. PCORI is committed to continually seeking input from a broad range of stakeholders to guide its work.
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.