PCORI Board of Governors Meets Monday, Nov. 18
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science
- Dissemination and Implementation
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- PCOR Infrastructure & Innovation
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors
- Methodology Committee
- Authorizing Law
- Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care (2023)
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
WASHINGTON, D.C. (Nov. 15, 2013) – The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Board of Governors will meet on Monday, Nov. 18, in Atlanta, GA. The Board will consider for approval PCORI’s strategic plan, 2014 budget and longer-term research funding options, and proposed charters for two new advisory panels, on clinical trials and rare disease. The Board also will review for acceptance the revised version of the PCORI Methodology Report.
The meeting is open to the public and the agenda includes a public comment period. Individuals who cannot attend in person may participate via teleconference and webcast.
The meeting will run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET at the W Atlanta-Downtown, 45 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. The U.S. teleconference dial-in is toll-free 800-875-3456 and passcode is VF63008. Additional dial-in information and a link to the agenda are available on our website.
Individuals interested in speaking during the public comment period may sign up on the day of the event or provide advance notice of their intent to speak. To ensure that comment period is efficient and productive, PCORI adheres to the following guidelines: Public Comments.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is an independent, non-profit organization authorized by Congress in 2010. Its mission is to fund research that will provide patients, their caregivers and clinicians with the evidence-based information needed to make better-informed healthcare decisions. PCORI is committed to continuously seeking input from a broad range of stakeholders to guide its work.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is an independent nonprofit organization authorized by Congress in 2010. Its mission is to fund research that will provide patients, their caregivers and clinicians with the evidence-based information needed to make better-informed healthcare decisions. PCORI is committed to continually seeking input from a broad range of stakeholders to guide its work.
For Media Inquiries Only, Contact:
- Associate Director of Media Relations
- Senior Media Relations Specialist
Recent News Releases
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.