Limited PCORI Funding Announcement: Implementation of PCORI-Funded Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Results -- Cycle 1 2019
- All Funding Opportunities
- What & Who We Fund
- What You Need to Know to Apply
- Merit Review
This Limited PFA seeks to fund implementation projects that incorporate active strategies designed to move clinical comparative effectiveness research (CER) evidence developed with PCORI research funding toward practical use in improving health care and health outcomes. This Limited PFA gives PCORI awardees the opportunity, following the generation of results from their PCORI research award, to propose the next step(s) to move their CER findings into practice, drawing on the knowledge and experience they gained during their PCORI research award.
New or revised for the Cycle 1 2019 funding cycle:
- Applicants are required to implement results of PCORI-funded studies that are available at the time of the LOI due date. Specifically, (1) a draft final research report pertaining to the original PCORI-funded research award must have been accepted for entry in the peer-review process by PCORI, or (2) a manuscript reporting the results being proposed for implementation must have been formally accepted for publication by a peer-reviewed scientific journal before the LOI due date.
- The Application Guidelines for this PFA have been updated, including changes to templates.
* Applicants interested in dissemination-focused projects that aim to spread awareness and increase knowledge of PCORI evidence to targeted audiences are encouraged to consider their project’s fit for the Eugene Washington Engagement Award: Dissemination Initiative.
|Letters of Intent were due Thursday, January 24, 2019, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Those selected to submit a full application were notified by Thursday, February 14, 2019.
Full applications were due Thursday, April 4, 2019, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
<a href="/node/14214">November 2019</a> <em>(Large Awards) <span style="font-size:12px;">(Updated April 5, 2019)</span></em></p>
December 2019<em> (Large Awards)</em></p>
Funds and Project Period
See PFA for more details
Up to $1 million (see relevant section of the PFA for more information)
Up to three years (see relevant section of the PFA for more information)
- Implementation PFA (Updated: April 5, 2019)
- Implementation Application Guidelines (Updated: February 1, 2019)