The PCORI blog is intended to serve as a platform for discussion by a broad range of audiences of issues in patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) and ways to more help patients, caregivers and clinicians make better-informed health and healthcare decisions. The views expressed in blog postings, including comments, are those of the authors and not necessarily those of PCORI, its Board of Governors or committees, unless otherwise indicated.
The blog's editor is Bill Silberg, PCORI’s Director of Communications. He can be reached at email@example.com.
We welcome comments from all readers interested in our work; you do not have to be a registered WordPress user to post a comment. However, in posting a comment, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions:
- All comments will be subject to approval by the blog’s editor. The editor’s decision on posting is final.
- To post a comment, you must use your real name and include your email address.
- Comments will not be accepted if they contain inappropriate language, personal attacks, or information known or likely to be confidential or false.
- Authors of articles that are the subject of visitor comments will be notified of a pending comment so that they have an opportunity to respond.
- Comments should be limited to 150 words and will be lightly edited for grammar, spelling, syntax and style.
- The blog editor or other appropriate PCORI staff will make every effort to respond to as many comments as possible, but we regret that we won’t be able to provide individual responses in all cases.
- You will not post any comments that are defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contain gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violate the privacy rights of any third party, or are unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- You will not post comments that infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party.
All content posted by PCORI employees and contractors on the PCORI blog and PCORI’s web site is owned by PCORI, and subject to standard copyright protections, unless otherwise indicated. By posting an article or comment on the PCORI blog, you grant to PCORI a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, modify, edit, perform, adapt, sublicense, re-purpose or otherwise use the article or comment, in whole or in part, for any purpose in all languages and in all media now known or developed in the future. PCORI reserves the right to remove any material on the PCORI blog which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright.
Reposting and Reusing Blog Content
We encourage readers and visitors to link to our blog content and repost or otherwise reuse our blog posts for non-commercial purposes, providing such reuse includes full attribution to the PCORI blog and a direct link to the original post.