Amy Miller developed a deeper understanding of the challenges patients face as she helped both her parents cope with cancer. She has also worked in sponsored programs where she learned how important research funds are to improving treatments for patients. She currently manages a PCORI grant on improving healthcare systems in Indiana.
- PCORI’s Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options Funding Priority;
- PCORI’s Improving Healthcare Systems Funding Priority;
- PCORI’s Communication and Dissemination Research Funding Priority;
- Health and healthcare outcomes of low-income groups;
- Health and healthcare outcomes of women;
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with multiple chronic diseases