Gail Hunt is the President and CEO of the National Alliance for Caregiving, a non-profit coalition dedicated to conducting research and developing national programs for family caregivers and the professionals who serve them. Prior to heading NAC, as president of her own aging services consulting firm for 14 years, she conducted corporate eldercare research for the National Institute on Aging and the Social Security Administration, developed training for caregivers with AARP and the American Occupational Therapy Association, and designed a corporate eldercare program for the Employee Assistance Professional Association. Prior to having her own firm, she was a Senior Manager in charge of human services for the Washington, DC, office of KPMG Peat Marwick.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
As of March 5, 2019
Financial or Business Associations:
- None reported.
- American Society on Aging, Member
- Center for Aging Services Technology, Commissioner
- Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC), Member
- Gerontological Society of America, Member
- Long Term Quality Alliance, Board Secretary
- NQF Measure Application Partnership Coordinating Committee, Member
- NQF Patient and Family Centered Care Committee on Quality Measurement, Chair