John Galdo is a pharmacist at an independent pharmacy in Augusta, Georgia. His involvement with PCORI started with his role as an advisory member for the Improving Healthcare Systems Advisory Panel. Through his service as a PCORI Ambassador, he tries to engage the healthcare community (patients, academic centers, clinicians, healthcare groups, etc.) to be more involved with ongoing changes in health care, including PCORI projects and understanding patient-centered outcomes research. He is a graduate of the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy and completed a post-graduate residency with the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy.
- PCORI’s Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options Funding Priority
- PCORI’s Improving Healthcare Systems Funding Priority
- PCORI’s Accelerating PCOR and Methodological Research Funding Priority
- Health and healthcare outcomes of racial and ethnic minority groups
- Health and healthcare outcomes of older adults (age 65 and older)
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with multiple chronic diseases