Lawrence Becker is former Director of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances for Xerox Corporation in Rochester, NY, and was responsible for Global HR Vendor Optimization. He also served as Chairman of the Plan Administration Committee for Xerox’s ERISA plans. At Xerox, he served in several capacities in the benefits, compensation, technology, and operations arenas including as director of benefits. He previously served as vice president of human resources for Baltimore Bancorp and worked for Formica Corporation, Exxon Corporation, and American Can Company in a variety of roles.
He is also chairman of the Board of the Rochester RHIO (HIE) and member of the board of its subsidiaries, HealthVantics and Agilix as well as chair of the Secondary Use Committee. He is a board member of Jewish Senior Life a Senior Living Community in Rochester, NY. He is a member of the Board of Spine-IQ.
In November 2017 he completed 10 years as a member of the Board of Directors and Finance and Audit Committee chair of the National Quality Forum (NQF). Additionally, he was a member of the Quality Alliance Steering Committee Expansion Workgroup commissioned by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. He received a BS from Cornell University’s Industrial and Labor Relations School.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
As of December 22, 2016
- N3/Xerox Corporation, Employer
- Aetna, Stock, Self
- Amgen, Stock, Self
- Amino, LLC, Advisory Board Member (Compensated Position)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Stock, Self
- GE Healthcare (Managed Portfolio), Stock, Self
- GlaxoSmithKline, Stock, Self
- Johnson & Johnson, Stock, Self
- LSB Consultants, LLC, Owner, Spouse
- Pfizer, Inc., Stock, Self
- SPDR Biotech, Stock, Self
- The Travelers Companies, Inc., Stock, Self
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Employer, Sibling
- Ventas (Managed Portfolio), Stock, Self
- None reported