Morris Green Professor of Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine
Marilyn Bull is the Morris Green Professor of Pediatrics at Indiana University School of Medicine. She also serves as the Medical Director for the Down Syndrome Program and is the pediatric consultant for the Cleft Palate Clinic and the Craniofacial Anomalies Team at the James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health. She is board certified in pediatrics, clinical genetics, and neurodevelopmental disabilities; is the American Academy of Pediatrics Representative to the Down Syndrome Research Consortium of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; and serves on the National Institutes of Health Down Syndrome Registry Governance Board.
Bull served as a member of the Advisory Panel on Rare Disease from April 2014 - April 2017.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
As of October 27, 2016:
- Indiana University, Employee
- Indiana Criminal Justice Institute, Grantee
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Grantee
- National Safety Council, Grantee
- Association for Advancement of Automotive Medicine, Board of Directors Member
- Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group, Board of Directors Member
- National Institutes of Health Down Syndrome Registry, Governance Board Member
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Down Syndrome Consortium Member
- Continuing Medical Education, Occasional Speaker
- National Child Passenger Safety Board, Member