Renee Jenkins is a Clinic Support Specialist with the Health in Our Hands program, which is designed to give patients connections to doctors and researchers. She has been working in clinical research for two years and, prior to that, was a Patient Navigator with the Louisiana Breast and Cervical Health Program (LBCHP). As a PCORI Ambassador, she would like to use her experience to help educate patients on clinical trials and their benefits.
- PCORI’s Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options Funding Priority
- PCORI’s Addressing Disparities Funding Priority
- PCORI’s Accelerating PCOR and Methodological Research Funding Priority
- Health and healthcare outcomes of racial and ethnic minority groups
- Health and healthcare outcomes of low-income groups
- Health and healthcare outcomes of women
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with multiple chronic diseases