Robin Newhouse, PhD, RN
Robin Newhouse, PhD, RN, is Dean of Indiana University School of Nursing and Distinguished Professor, Indiana University. She conducts multisite health systems and workforce research evaluating, implementing, and testing interventions to improve healthcare quality. She is a past chair of the AcademyHealth Board.
Newhouse received her MGA in health care administration from University of Maryland University College and her BS, MS, and PhD in nursing from University of Maryland School of Nursing.
In addition to the PCORI Methodology and Governance committees, Newhouse is a member of the Evaluation Strategy Work Group.
Conflicts of Interest
As of December 11, 2020
Financial or Business Associations:
- Indiana University, Employer
- American Nurses Association, Book Author
- AcademyHealth, Member
- American Academy of Nursing, Member
- National Academy of Medicine, Member
- True U Clinics, Employer, Child
- Envision Healthcare, Employer, Child
- Governance Committee
- Methodology Committee