Robin Newhouse, PhD, RN, (Chair) is Dean and Professor, Indiana University School of Nursing. She conducts research ranging from randomized controlled trials to systematic reviews focusing on quality of care, evidence-based practice among clinicians and outcomes research in healthcare delivery systems. She is Chair of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Research Council and serves on the Board of AcademyHealth. Dr. Newhouse received her MGA in health care administration from University of Maryland University College and her BS, MS and PhD in nursing from University of Maryland School of Nursing.
In addition to the PCORI Methodology and Governance committees, Newhouse is a member of the Clinical Trials Advisory Panel Subcommittee on the Standardization of Complex Concepts and their Terminology.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
As of December 15, 2017
Financial and Business Associations
- Indiana University School of Nursing, Employer
- AcademyHealth, Board officer and Member
- American Academy of Nursing, Member
- American Nurses Association, Member
- National Academy of Medicine, Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Advisory Council Member