Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH
Ryan Bradley, ND, MPH, is the Director of Research and a Senior Investigator at the Helfgott Research Institute of the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM), the oldest accredited naturopathic medical university in North America. In addition, he is an Associate Professor in the Herbert Wertheim School of Public Health and Human Longevity Science at the University of California, San Diego.
Bradley has earned an international reputation for his scientific research in integrative medicine. He is a funded Principal Investigator by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for clinical trials, clinical research training, and mentorship. Committed to collaboration across health disciplines, he co-led the successful launch an NIH-funded clinical research training partnership between the University of Washington and NUNM, which provides multidisciplinary training in clinical research in complementary and integrative health to both natural medicine providers and conventionally trained researchers in biomedical and public health disciplines.
Bradley received his Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from Bastyr University in 2003 and his Master of Public Health degree in epidemiology from the University of Washington in 2009.
Bradley was appointed as a member of the PCORI Board of Governors by the Comptroller General of the United States in September 2022.
Conflicts of Interest
As of January 31, 2023
Financial or Business Associations:
- National University of Natural Medicine, Employer
- University of California San Diego, Faculty
- Standard Process, Inc., Advisory Board member (Compensated Position)
- Pacific Health in Practice, LLC, Owner
- Pronuvia, Inc., Speaker
- Metagenics, Inc., Research contractee
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, Grant Recipient
- Institute for Natural Medicine, Advisory Board member
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, Committee or Work Group member
- RAND Corporation, Committee or Work Group member
- Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine, Editorial Board member
- Complementary Therapies in Medicine, Editorial Board member
- Bastyr University, Former Employer
- Board Member
- Strategy Committee