Sally C. Morton, PhD, is Dean of the College of Science at Virginia Tech. Her current research areas include evidence synthesis and pragmatic studies. She is a member of the Methods Steering Committee of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Evidence-based Practice Center Program, and is a past president of the American Statistical Association (ASA).
Dr. Morton received a BS, MS, and PhD in statistics from Stanford University; and an MSc in statistics from the London School of Economics.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
As of November 25, 2020
Financial or Business Associations:
- Virginia Tech University, Employer
- Arizona State University, Employer
- RTI International, Advisory Board member
- National Collaborative on Gun Violence Research, Advisory Board member
- American Statistical Association, Member, Committee or Work Group member
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Member
- Caucus for Women in Statistics, Member
- Society for Research Synthesis Methodology, Former Employer
- University of Pittsburgh, Former Employer
- RAND Corporation, Former Employer