Sally Okun is a member of the PCORI Patient Engagement Advisory Panel. She has also been a reviewer for funding proposals and has participated in a number of PCORI activities and workshops over the past few years. She has a RN from the Hospital of St. Raphael School of Nursing and Southern Connecticut State University, a MMHS from Brandeis University, and she was a Fellow at the National Library of Medicine Program in Biomedical Informatics.
- PCORI’s Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options Funding Priority
- PCORI’s Communication and Dissemination Research Funding Priority
- PCORI’s Accelerating PCOR and Methodological Research Funding Priority
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with multiple chronic diseases
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with rare diseases
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals whose genetic make-up affects their medical outcomes