Representing: Training Institutions
Dr. Susan Weeks is Associate Dean of Nursing and Health Sciences at Texas Christian University, and also serves as the Director of the TCU Center for Evidence Based Practice & Research: A Collaborating Center of the Joanna Briggs Institute. She leads the Dallas/Fort Worth Evidence Based Practice & Research Collaborative, and is the Director of the DFW Evidence Based Practice Fellowship. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing, a Distinguished Fellow and Practitioner in the National Academies of Practice, and serves as an Appraiser with the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition Program. She serves as Chair of the Board of Trustees for a hospital and on a regional Board for the American Red Cross. Over 35 years of healthcare experience fuel her passion for facilitating nursing practice that delivers quality care based on evidence.
- PCORI's Improving Healthcare Systems Funding Priority
- Health and healthcare outcomes of women
- Health and healthcare outcomes of older adults (age 65 and older)
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with special healthcare needs, including individuals with disabilities
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with multiple chronic diseases
- Health and healthcare outcomes of individuals with rare diseases