- Formation of a multi-stakeholder steering committee to provide input and guidance throughout the project
- Tracking of metrics that reflect the successful engagement of individuals from each stakeholder group
- A framework describing the key considerations and approaches to engaging MS care partners and other stakeholders in MS research
- Implementation of changes to the iConquerMS processes and portal to support engagement of MS care partners in iConquerMS
- Dissemination of results and materials to relevant stakeholder groups
- Engagement of MS care partners in the iConquerMS community
- Engagement of funders in supporting future PCOR/CER projects in collaboration with the iConquerMS care partner community
More to Explore...
Welcoming MS Caregivers as Research Partners
Sara Loud, Chief Executive Officer at the Accelerated Cure Project for Multiple Sclerosis (MS), understands the importance of including MS caregiver voices in healthcare research. She shares how iConquerMS is using a PCORI-funded Engagement Award to help build capacity to engage MS caregivers in healthcare research, both for their own health and well-being and for the people living with MS they care for.