HonorHealth (HH) will conduct a healthcare system needs assessment and build the technological infrastructure needed to be successful with future HSII opportunities. Using a systematic approach to evaluate the readiness and requirements for future projects, HH will gather relevant data and information to demonstrate the readiness and effectiveness of the different service lines. Additionally, HH will lay the foundation for a data-driven patient-centered technological infrastructure that will allow them to meet patients where they are and engage them in HSII projects.
Specific activities to be conducted through this project include:
- Conducting a needs assessment to identify readiness for change within the service lines and barriers and resources needed for future HSII implementation projects.
- Electronic health record enhancements to improve reporting capabilities through the use of dashboards.
- Enhance data infrastructure to support evaluation of patient- and population-based registries, integrate patient input into clinical pathways and incorporate social determinants of health and health equity metrics and reporting.
- Enhance digital patient engagement infrastructure.
These activities will be conducted throughout the HH system. Through these activities, HH will be better prepared to be thorough, nimble and efficient in their evaluation of and participation in HSII.
Health System Name
- Priya Radhakrishnan, MD, Vice President, Chief Academic Officer
- Craig Norquist, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer
|About HSII Capacity Building Projects
Funding for HSII Capacity Building Projects was the first funding opportunity available under HSII, to support HSII Participants’ efforts to prepare for successful implementation and program evaluation as part of HSII Implementation Projects. Through HSII, HSII Participants will undertake implementation projects to actively advance the adoption of new evidence, drawn from PCORI-funded research, into their care delivery settings.