Workshops to Support the Development and Use of the PCORI Methodology Report
- PCORI in Practice: Exploring PCORI's Methodology Standards - July 23, 2014
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) Infrastructure Workshop Webinar - November 19, 2013
- Using the PCORI Methodology Standards (AcademyHealth Webinar) - June 4, 2013
- Observational Studies in a Learning Health System - April 25-26, 2013
- Setting Standards for Patient-Centeredness and Patient Engagement in Research - August 14, 2012
- Setting Standards for Research Methods - August 3, 2012
- National Workshop to Advance Use of Electronic Data - July 2-3, 2012
Workgroup Meeting on Data Quality and Missing Data in Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Using EMR/Claims Data – December 10, 2015
Expert Panel Meeting on Advancing Medical Decision Making - June 4, 2015
Workshop on Methods for Setting Research Priorities - March 6-7, 2012
Workshop on Incorporating the Patient Perspective into Patient-Centered Outcomes Research - March 6-7, 2012
Posted: September 20, 2013; Updated: March 30, 2016
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.