Disclaimer: Publications may either be freely available or require a fee to view (or access) on the journal’s website.
Kwan BM, Rementer J, Richie N, Nederveld AL, Phimphasone-Brady P, Sajatovic M, Nease DE Jr, Waxmonsky JA. Adapting Diabetes Shared Medical Appointments to Fit Context for Practice-Based Research (PBR). J Am Board Fam Med. 2020 Sep-Oct;33(5):716-727. doi: 10.3122/jabfm.2020.05.200049. PMID: 32989066.
Journal Article Type
- Paper Resulting From PCORI-Funded Research Study (with results)
- Other Results
Journal Article Topics
- Example of Engagement in Health Research
Journal Publication Name
- Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine: JABFM
- PCORI Research
- Research Topic/Agenda
- Study Comparators/Content
- Study Outcomes
- Study Design
- Participant Recruitment/Retention