Authentic engagement of patients and communities can transform research, practice, and policy.
Health affairs (Project Hope)
Disclaimer: Publications may either be freely available or require a fee to view (or access) on the journal’s website.
Woolf SH, Zimmerman E, Haley A, Krist AH. Authentic Engagement Of Patients And Communities Can Transform Research, Practice, And Policy. Health Aff (Millwood). 2016 Apr;35(4):590-4. DOI: 10.1377/hlthaff.2015.1512. Review. PubMed PMID: 27044956; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4868544.
Journal Article Type
- Paper Resulting From PCORI-Funded Research Study
Journal Article Topics
- Detailed Description of Engagement in Health Research
Journal Publication Name
- Health affairs (Project Hope)
- PCORI Research
- Research Topic/Agenda
- Research Questions/Aims
- Study Comparators/Content
- Study Outcomes
- Study Design
- Participant Recruitment/Retention
- Data Collection
- Results Review/Analysis
- Learning Institutions